It’s September, which means the two month season I traditionally spend mostly in Seattle (we call it “summer” even though it rarely gets to 80°) is over and my insane travel schedule’s starting up again. If you’d like to keep track of me or catch me in a particular city, I’ve created a list of events I’ll be at below. I’d love to meet up with readers of this new blog and get your feedback – and of course, any travel suggestions (particularly where to eat) are very welcome.
- Tuesday, September 18th in Belfast, Ireland: I’ll be speaking at an intimate pub gathering on Moz’s core values, TAGFEE, followed by at least 3 but hopefully not more than 6 beers 🙂
- Thursday, September 20th in Dublin, Ireland: I’m at search meets social talking about the intersection of these two practices.
- Friday, September 21st in Dublin, Ireland: I’ll be presenting at the Dublin SEO Summit on some more hardcore SEO topics.
- Saturday, September 29th in San Francisco, CA: I’m participating in Hackers & Founders University on Growth Hacks (aka “Marketing” for anyone outside of Silicon Valley) which is also helping raise money for the Hacker Dojo.
- Wednesday, October 3rd in Milwaukee, WI: Mozcation! I’ll be one of several speakers from SEOmoz at the event, which should be amazing.
- Friday, October 5th in Boise, ID: I’m presenting on hot topics in SEO at the Boise meetup, but no link yet.
- Wednesday, October 10th in Salt Lake City, UT: SLCSEM is hosting me for an evening talk (subject TBD)
- Monday, October 22nd in Las Vegas, NV: I’ll be keynoting the DrivingSales Summit speaking on advanced marketing for auto dealers
- Friday, October 26th in Helsinki, Finland: iProspect Finland will be hosting me for a talk on SEO and inbound marketing (link & details TBD)
- Monday & Tuesday, October 29-30th in London, UK: Searchlove returns to London and I’ll be battling Will Critchlow in a head:head on small budget marketing stategies
- Monday & Tuesday, November 5-6th in Boston, MA: Searchlove Boston, where I’ll be rehashing my battle against Will.
- Wednesday, November 7th in Portsmouth, NH: Mozcation! Topics and speakers TBD.
- Thursday, November 15th in Phoenix, AZ: AZIMA is hosting me for a keynote on search & social topics.
13 presentations in 9 weeks. I will probably overdose on Powerpoint some time in October and become a zombie, but if any part of me lives on, it will make sure the remaining talks are still up to a high quality bar 🙂
Hope to see many of you at one or more of these events.