Frequently Asked Questions about SparkToro:
How SparkToro’s Tool Works
- How does SparkToro know which accounts, websites, podcasts, and channels are popular with a given audience?
- How many profiles does SparkToro’s database contain?
- What networks and websites does SparkToro’s information cover?
- What languages and geographies does SparkToro cover?
- Privacy and personal information in SparkToro
- Accuracy and bias in SparkToro’s data
Using Your SparkToro Account
- What counts as a “search” in SparkToro?
- Where can I see my previous searches?
- How do I invite colleagues/collaborators to my account?
- How many search credits/queries do I have left?
- How can I upgrade or downgrade my account?
- How do I update my account’s billing information?
- How do I delete my account permanently?
Tips for Improving Your SparkToro Searches
- Examples of useful SparkToro searches
- What kinds of searches work well vs poorly on SparkToro
- How do I get more data about an audience with no (or very few) results?
- What query operators can I use in SparkToro?
- When should I use keyword searches vs. social profiles or websites as inputs?
- When should I use quotes in SparkToro searches?